May 1, 2011

Straighten up and fly right!



In the quest of becoming a better, more focused individual we do a lot of soul-searching and cleaning up of notions that no longer serve our purpose. The other day I followed a guided meditation posted by Abby's Energy Healing Page which mentally took me through the action of cleaning up my heart chakra to allow more room for love and healing energy. It was truly a cleansing experience. By taking the effort to clear away old, non purposeful stuff, I paved a path for new and meaningful insights to grow and flourish. Similarly our lives can become so cluttered with stuff that it distracts our focus away from meaning and purpose.Simply Organized presents lots of tips and tools to help one clear the path of clutter and make room for new inspirations to flourish. I find it intriguing to discover these two different pages that are actually linked in a unified purpose....to help others reconstruct their environment (both internal and external), allowing room for expansion and peace. My news feed is exploding with positive energy and ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment