May 25, 2011

Mindmapping is mind expanding!



                                                                              www.mindmappinginspiration.com  








As an organized person, I’m forever making lists of sorts. Discovered long ago that I learn best through visual stimulation. It seems to open my mind to even further possibilities when I map things out. For example; a couple years ago I remember mapping out various job possibilities that would suit me if the economy should strip me of my present nursing job in the cath lab. Although really not very likely to have happened, I still wanted to be prepared for the worst case scenario. And yes, healthcare is still doing fine and people are still having heart attacks. But the point is, I was a girl scout most of my younger years, and their motto has remained as one of my many mantras in life - “Be prepared.”

There are really so many practical and artistic/creative aspects to using mindmapping. The picture accompanying this post is a cool demonstration of creativity expressed through mapping.

“The Mind Map is the external mirror of your own radiant or natural thinking facilitated by a powerful graphic process, which provides the universal key to unlock the dynamic potential of the brain.”
http://www.mindmapping.com/

So express your creative side; plot out your organized side; doodle your child within. It's all possible with programs like mindmapping. Guess I'd describe it as a cool tool to express yourself. Remember, you never have to color within the lines!




No comments:

Post a Comment