June 10, 2011

Buzz Love!

                                                                        www.ultimatedisney.com






My friend’s son is 4 years old and crazy about Buzz Lightyear. He is a wise, compassionate child, beyond his years in age. When I was getting ready to leave his house the other night, he stopped what he was doing, leaned over toward me and said, “Bye Aunt Joanie. Buzz love!”
His Mom smiled big and explained to me what Buzz Love was. Buzz Lightyear has a saying “To infinity, and beyond!” Riah choose to incorporate that sentiment into his feelings of love for others. Buzz love is a special kind of infinite love that has no boundaries, no end.

I was awe struck by the amazing insight and wisdom a 4 year old can harbor. He understands what love is, but felt the desire to form a special love for special people in his life. The kind of love that travels to infinity and beyond...........

Buzz love, my friends. I’m sending you Buzz love!

No comments:

Post a Comment