April 27, 2011

"Waiting on the world to change" John Mayer Lyrics

                                                                                                   www.etsy.com
 
 

I was driving to the dog park yesterday while my dog, Karma had her head out the window and was causing lots of smiles from commuters driving by. It's beautiful weather here in Florida right now, the blooms are already out in force. I turned the radio on and a so...
ng spoke to me.... "We keep waiting, waiting on the world to change." The lyrics just seemed to awaken my soul and set my mind on a course of observation. Yes, there is a lot of injustice and wrong doing in this world. Being like an ostrich shields one from seeing such misery, but it's still there. Although I don't watch tv or read the paper so I'm not inundated with negative news, I am aware of what's going on in the world. It's just not scrolling across my news feed 24/7. I've noticed that people become what they think about and focus on. Some of the most negative people I know are also news junkies and stock market addicts. I'm a recovered foreign currency trader and so happy to be back! My name is....... oh, wait, wrong forum. Being glued to the tv doesn't automatically make people negative, just as sitting on a mountain top meditating doesn't present you with a free ride pass to happiness. Being adaptive to circumstance is imperative to going with the flow. Stagnation and stubborn attitudes are what holds us in paralysis from moving forward to grow. "One day our generation, is gonna rule the population......." So no more waitin'... Be the Change!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment