September 15, 2011

Wisdom shared among childhood friends.





There are things in life that cannot be reproduced on a chalk board, over a bunsen burner, on a computer, or in a lab. 
There are formulas that are so simple in origin, but nearly impossible to capture in the physical realm. 
Love is such a ministry!


Love is held close to your heart, yet also spans and floods the universe with oneness.
It’s a personal experience, a public sharing.
It starts with a flicker of kindness or can explode into a contagious frenzy of bliss.


Love carries me when I’m tired, and propels me when I’m strong.
Love can’t be ‘produced’, copied or dissected.
It comes natural and grows stronger and deeper with experience.



Pooh, you’re so right!
I've got a feeling............

No comments:

Post a Comment