September 18, 2011

Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other’s gold!

                                                                              dreamplayrecreation.com






Make new friends, but keep the old
One is silver and the other’s gold!


I remember saying these words many, many times in the Brownies and Girl Scouts - seems like a lifetime ago. Those lessons taught to me as a very young girl are part of who I am today.

Friends are such a blessing in our lives! Shared experiences with special people are the catalyst for more of the same! I can practically hear my best friend, Sue hollering over the monkey bars at me - “That was so much fun, let’s do it again!”

Can you remember something from your past, a moment in time when you were joyful and carefree? 

No comments:

Post a Comment